Lansdowne Technologies Inc./ The Lansdowne Consulting Group is a management consulting firm based in Ottawa, Canada. We specialize in the planning and management of complex projects, businesses, proposals, procurements, security challenges, emergency management and professional development.
Lansdowne’s core team, when coupled with our associate base, provides proven expertise and deep experience in our core practice lines. Our team have professional certifications in their areas of expertise including Project Management Professionals (PMPs), Certified Risk Managers (CRMs), and Certified Protection Professional (CPPs). Lansdowne delivers services characterized by quality, commitment and leadership. Lansdowne resources are often called upon to work on complex assignments that span practice areas and in so doing, our teams acquire valuable experience in related domains that can be leveraged to the benefit of our clients.
Vision: Lansdowne is a trusted leader in project and organizational success
Lansdowne Technologies Inc. was founded on November 13th, 1976 as a privately owned Canadian company operating in Canada’s National Capital Region.
Lansdowne is organized simply, with:
- A President responsible for Business Operations,Financial Management, and Business Development assisted by a Vice President who shares in the managerial workload and plays a leading role in business development.
- An Ethics Officer, responsible for ensuring that the highest possible ethical and professional standards are maintained;
- A Quality Manager, responsible for conducting the company quality program, including the coordination of our customer satisfaction surveys and reports;
- A Chief Information Officer, responsible for the management and stewardship of the company’s information management systems and the management of information held by the company; and,
- A Company Security Officer, responsible for ensuring that all personnel and facilities meet the Government of Canada security requirements for working on Government contracts.
Lansdowne’s reputation is based upon the success of our internal programs and processes.
We believe our reputation is based on the success of our internal programs and processes, and they define who we are. They include:
- Careful Hiring: We hire exceptional people who have the knowledge, experience and leadership to provide high quality services.
- Client Relations: We work closely with our clients to ensure that we understand their needs in order to help them succeed.
- Professional Development: We encourage and support our people to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Dedication and Commitment: Our people will do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Cooperative Environment: We help each other out when we’re asked and we ask for help when we need it.
- Code of Ethics: We are committed to acting in an ethical manner worthy of the trust placed in the company by our clients, staff, shareholders, strategic partners and community.
- Structure and Process: Projects are organized using best project management practices. Methodologies are designed to produce results.
- Applied Experience: Knowledge from previous assignments is transferred to new assignments when appropriate.
- Peer Review: All deliverables are reviewed by another Lansdowne team member before submission to the client.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey: Concerns are identified and corrected, and lessons learned documented for the next project.
- Use of Project Teams: We assign teams of two or more consultants to most assignments so that:
- there is a natural internal consultative and review process;
- a broader range of experience and knowledge is provided to the client;
- our consultants learn from each other’s knowledge and experience; and more of our consultants can apply the experience on future projects.
Additional Lansdowne Consulting Group Values:
Client Satisfaction & Professional Pride
Use of Innovative Problem Solving
Acceptance of Critique
The Lansdowne Consulting Group is a division of Lansdowne Technologies Inc.