How to Work with Lansdowne
Lansdowne operates with a network of Lansdowne Associates.
We are presently seeking new resources to support our service offerings under:
- the Security and Emergency Management Practice (SEMEX)
- the Strategic Engagement and Facilitation Practice (SEF)
Associates enter into a 2-way relationship with Lansdowne with both parties bring value to the table.
If you are able to show:
- qualifications and experience in relevant areas
- a portfolio of project experience that qualifies you for business
- a good reputation
- relevant certifications (e.g. PMP, MEPP, CRM, CMP, etc.)
- skills that match client needs and capacity
- a good fit with our team
Please submit a copy of your resume to the lead of the relevant Business Line.